Supercritical Fluid CO2 Production: SFE process
Supercritical Fluid Extraction: SFE is a highly selective method using pressurized fluids as solvents. A supercritical fluid originates from a fluid being forced to pressure and temperature that is above its critical point causing the liquid and gas phases to become indistinguishable from each other.
Advantages of SFE
- Continuous and automatic production with very low idle and turnaround time
- High performance and secured technology
- No residue of CO2 in final product
- Investment in scCO2 is at low risk
LABORATORY SCALE: SFE Lab
SIMPLE AND EFFICIENT STANDARDS LABORATORIES EQUIPMENT
SFE Process manufactures laboratories systems and equipment. SFE Process equipment offers high precision. We conceptualize and manufacture adapted and tailor-made equipment easy to use and sophisticated. SFE Process equipment are already used in clean rooms for medicine application. We have also designed extraction and fractionation equipment for universities to train students and searchers.
PRODUCTION SCALE: SFE PROD
PRODUCTION SYSTEMS FROM 2X5L TO 2X100L AND OVER
SFE Process conceptualise, design, and manufacture equipment from 2X5L to large scale units, adapted to needs and desired productivity. SFE Process equipment has considerable advantages:
- High yield of extract
- Quickly obtained
- Fully automated for easy operation,
- Sophisticated equipment with dedicated parameters control.
- Catch valuable extract thanks to the cold trap separation!